- Applicant must have completed 25 years of age and not reached 45 years of age.
- Applicants must be at least 1.5 meters tall and weigh at least 45 kg.
- The educational qualification of the applicant is to have passed at least ten classes. M. Completed at least 15 months of study in A related subject or class 12 or equivalent Must be qualified and have received at least 3 months training on Care Giving from a training provider recognized by the Government of Nepal.Advertisement
- The applicant’s passport must have at least 3 years left to expire on the date of commencement of the process for entry permit.
- The applicant must have gone to Israel in the past and not acted.Advertisement
- The applicant’s father, mother, husband, wife, son or daughter must not have lived or worked in Israel.
- The applicant should not be addicted to drugs or intoxicants.