The hiring process will take place through a government-to-government model. The Government of Israel has said the monthly salary for the selected worker(s) is 5,300 New Israeli Sheqel (NIS) which is equivalent to NRs 193,000. With this announcement, Nepali aspiring workers have received job offers in Israel after a long wait. The payment will be made on a weekly basis, a per the notice.
How To Apply
First You have A Nepali Passport With 3 Years Remaining To Expire.
1.Now You Need To Gol The LINK Given Below Go To Link
2. You Need To Go To Register Image 1
3. Put Your Passport, Email, Phone Number All The Details In this Form Image 2
4. After Fill This Form You Get A email With OTP Code . (Check In Trashed Folder Of Your Email) image 3
5. You Need To Past the otp on Same Page Without Exit The Browser.
6. Now You See Given Page . Go to Apply Online Image 4
7. You Need to Fill All Given Details Of Every Tab Which Onn Top of the Page . At Last You Can Apply For Job . image 5